The Williams County Board of Developmental Disabilities is determined to ensure the availability of programs, services, and supports that assist individuals with developmental disabilities, of all ages, and their families, in choosing and achieving a life of increasing capability such that they can live, play, and work in the community.
The Service and Support Administrator (SSA) will work directly with individuals with developmental disabilities. Job responsibilities include:
- Providing case management services including developing and monitoring Individual Service Plans (ISP’s) based on assessed needs and person-centered planning;
- Collaborate with other service agencies and connect individuals/families to community resources to meet assessed needs and/or to promote community life engagement;
- Provide rotational 24/7 on-call emergency support.
This is a full-time, hourly position, working 40 hours per week, 12 months per year. Benefits include medical insurance; membership into Ohio Public Employees Retirement System (OPERS); paid leave and holidays; and, flexible schedule including the opportunity for telework.
The SSA position requires excellent judgment, consistent communication and concise documentation. Qualified applications should have the ability to problem-solve, manage time effectively, and can collaborate with partner agencies. Additional qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in social work, special education, or related field;
- Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain an Ohio Department of DODD Service and Support Administration Certification (necessary training provided);
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle and be insurable; and
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Experience working with individuals with disabilities is preferred but not required.
Williams County Board of Developmental Disabilities, 05653 State Route 15, Bryan, OH
Commensurate with experience
Send Cover Letter, Resume, and Completed Ohio Civil Service Application To:
Williams County Board of DD
Attn: Nichole Rigelman, Director of Business
05653 State Route 15
Bryan, OH 43506
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org