Job Title: Director of Business
Position Status: Classified Employee
Compensation: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Under the direction of the Superintendent, the Director of Business will be required to manage the agency’s financial processes and human resource functions. Job responsibilities include:
- Prepare and monitor all budget activities
- Prepare monthly finance reports
- Compile annual Cost Report
- Manage day to day financial activities
- Process payroll and staff leave requests
- Oversee, ensure and track agency-wide compliance with training/certification requirements
- Analyze Federal, State, and Local statutes, rules, and regulations and ensure Agency compliance as applicable
- Coordinate and track new employee orientation
- Participate in other human resource management areas including, but not limited to, recruiting and conducting interviews as assigned.
This position will report directly to the Superintendent. This is a full-time, salaried position, 40 hours weekly, Monday-Friday, 12 months per year. Additional hours may be required based on operational need. Benefits include medical insurance; membership into Ohio Public Employees Retirement System (OPERS); paid leave and holidays.
The Director of Business requires excellent judgment, direct communication, ability to work well with a variety of DD agencies and within DD systems, problem-solving, and ability to multi-task. Additional qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, business administration, finance, public administration, or related field;
- Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain an Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities (DODD) Business Manager Certification as described in Ohio Administrative Code 5123-5-08;
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle and be insurable; and
- Successful completion of a criminal records check (BCI and/or FBI) and registry/database check, pre-employment physical, and chemical dependency screen.
Williams County Board of Developmental Disabilities, 05653 State Route 15, Bryan, OH
This position may require periodic travel throughout the state.
Send Resume & Cover Letter To:
Williams County Board of DD
Attn: Andrea M. Hammond, Superintendent
05653 State Route 15
Bryan, OH 43506
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
October 14, 2022