Job Title: Medicaid and Facilities Manager
Position Status: Unclassified Employee
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
The Medicaid and Facilities Manager will support the SSA department with waiver processes, regulatory
compliance, and technical support. This position will also provide facility oversight. Job responsibilities include:
– Provide SSA department support with waiver tasks and rule compliance;
– Enter and track Major Unusual Incidents (MUI) into the DODD system;
– Supervise custodial staff and schedule maintenance for the facility.
This position will work directly with the Director of Community Services and the SSA staff, and report directly to
the Superintendent. This is a full-time, salaried position, working 40 hours per week, 12 months per year.
Benefits include medical insurance; membership into Ohio Public Employees Retirement System (OPERS); paid
leave and holidays; and, flexible schedule including the opportunity for telework.
The Medicaid and Facilities Manager requires excellent judgment, direct communication, an understanding of
the role of the SSA, ability to work well with a variety of DD agencies and within DD systems, problem-solving,
and ability to multi-task. Additional qualifications include:
– Bachelor’s Degree in social work, special education, or related field;
– Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain an Ohio Department of DODD Service and Support
– Must possess a valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle and be insurable; and
– Must pass a criminal background check.
Experience working with individuals with disabilities is preferred but not required.
Williams County Board of Developmental Disabilities, 05653 State Route 15, Bryan, OH
This position may require periodic travel throughout the state.
Send Resume & Cover Letter To:
Williams County Board of DD
Attn: Jennifer Basselman, Superintendent
05653 State Route 15
Bryan, OH 43506
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
April 14, 2022