TRANSITIONS AND COMMUNITY SERVICE AND SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR
August 17, 2021
The Transition and Community Service and Support Administrator will work directly with individuals age 16 and older with developmental disabilities. Job responsibilities include:
• Determining eligibility at age 16;
• Providing case management services including developing and monitoring Individual Service Plans (ISP’s);
• Assisting with community employment exploration services through partnerships with outside agencies;
• Planning and/or attending annual events such as the Employment Banquet and Synergy Conference;
• Coordinating and participating in local, regional, and state STIR trainings; and
• Provide rotational 24/7 on-call emergency support.
This is a part-time, hourly position, working 24 hours per week, 12 months per year. Benefits include membership into Ohio Public Employees Retirement System (OPERS); paid leave and holidays; and, flexible schedule including the opportunity for telework.
The Transitions and Community SSA requires excellent judgment, direct communication, tact, problem-solving, sense of fun and adventure, flexibility, multi-tasking, and ability to lead group activities. Additional qualifications include:
• Bachelor’s Degree in social work, special education, or related field;
• Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain an Ohio Department of DODD Service and Support Administration Certification;
• Must possess a valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle and be insurable; and
• Must pass a criminal background check.
Experience working with individuals with disabilities is preferred but not required.
Williams County Board of Developmental Disabilities, 05653 State Route 15, Bryan, OH
This position does require periodic travel including occasional overnight trips throughout the state.
Commensurate with experience
Send Resume & Cover Letter To:
Williams County Board of DD
Attn: Jennifer Basselman, Superintendent
05653 State Route 15
Bryan, OH 43506
Or email to: email@example.com
September 3, 2021